We’re sorry to see you go, but, if for any reason you decided to cancel your membership, you must do so in writing by sending us a cancellation request using our contact form before your next billing cycle.
Verbal/phone notices are not accepted, sorry.
- Absolutely no refunds for late notices.
- For holds longer than two months: $20.00 fee
- No refunds for the annual club fee once is processed.
- At the management’s discretion, credit may be applied for future sessions (for classes only).
Return your loaned fencing gear
- Wash your body items only (no mask or glove), dry them thoroughly, and bring them in a bag with a name label and the date of the return.
- You can hand it over to any coach present on the fencing floor or in the office.
All unwashed items are subject to a $20.00 fee.
We are not responsible for the unpacked items left around, with no name/date.
You must return your rental within ten days of canceling your membership.
There is a $200.00 charge for lost or un-returned gear (or by the price of any item lost/unreturned).
Please note that you don’t have to cancel your membership for an absence longer than two months. We can stop your monthly fee and you may keep your rental until your return. However, please note that absences without email notice may incur losing your rental deposit fee.
Fencing is an amazing sport/skill/life-changing/mind-blowing/fun activity – don’t give up on it!
If you’re relocating, find a fencing club near you, or ask us for recommendations.