Return your loaned fencing gearwebmaster
In the event of cancellation or a longer membership hold, here is how to properly return your gear package loaner, to avoid losing your deposit, or being charged a laundry fee
- Wash your body items only (with the exception of the mask) and dry them thoroughly
- Place them in a bag, with a name label and the date of the return.
- Return your rental within ten days of canceling your membership during our opening hours.
- Hand it over to any coach present.
– All unwashed items are subject to a $20.00 laundry fee.
– We are not responsible for the unpacked items left around, with no name/date.
– You must return your rental within ten days of canceling your membership.
– If your gear package gets lost, in addition to loosing your deposit, there is a $100.00 charge for the full pack, or full the price of any item missing.
Please don’t leave your rental packages by the door, when the club (any location) is closed. We are not responsible for the missing items.
Club open hours
Monday- Friday: 2:30-8:00 PM
Weekends: 10:00 AM-12:30 PM
Tuesday: 4:00-6:30 PM
Weekends: 10:00 AM-12:00 PM
Please note that you don’t have to cancel your membership for an absence longer than two months. We can stop your monthly fee and you may keep your rental until your return. However, please note that absences without email notice may incur losing your rental deposit fee.