Book a Free Trial Class
No trials are accepted if submitted on the same day.
Trials/enrollments for ages 8 and up only
(Click on the links)
Try before you buy: a worry-free trial for ages 8 and up, with no strings attached!
Please use the above links to schedule your trial today.
Our programs are month to month – there is no commitment, no enrollment fee, no contract!
Full fencing gear is provided (free for trials, and as a rental, for the new students).
There is a $30.00 fee for the adult trials, which will be deducted from your first month fee upon enrollment.
Please bring a credit card with you at your trial time.
No adult classes available in our Newton location at this time.
We make every effort to maintain a proper student/teacher ratio, which is why all trials have to be scheduled, no more than two total trials per class (one per person).
* Long, sporty pants, clean sneakers, T-shirt
* Bring a water bottle (filtered water is available for refills), your smile!
* Please: no dresses, loose clothing, no open-toe shoes, or boots of any kind.
* Full fencing gear is provided for FREE
* Touchless sanitizing stations
* Electronic sign-up forms
* Parents may enjoy the class from the waiting area
* Classes are live-streamed on our YouTube channel
If you enjoyed your trial, please follow this link to start your enrollment process.
Please note: our students’ safety is our foremost priority.
– Fencing is a physical sport. The games we play in the introductory classes may include running, jumping, and physically interacting with similar-age peers. Additionally, our trained staff may assist your child in suiting up and changing out of fencing gear. If there is anything we should know about your child to help them feel most comfortable during this class, please let us know. (i.e. difficulties with attention, sensory challenges, being unusually shy in new situations, need for special medication, inhalers, etc.)
This information will help our instructors to safely engage your child and ensure everyone’s well-being. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to participants with disabilities.