Free Trials for HomeschoolersOlympiaFencingCenter
Fencing is the perfect non-contact sport: masks, gloves, and 3ft long weapons on each side.
Fencing is a sport for everyone, and we strive to give everyone the chance to try it, and love it! Special for the home-schooled children, we are crafting a program with morning classes, where the kids can meet other home-schoolers, make friends, and learn something new, while being active, and having fun.
Read more about our Homeschoolers Fencing League here.
As for all our programs, homeschoolers get to try a free class with no strings attached.
After enrollment, our programs are month to month; there is no commitment, no enrollment fee, no contract!
Free trials will be available to be scheduled soon.
At least four students per class are required to validate a trial class. We will confirm with you as soon as this requirement is fulfilled.
What to wear:
Long, sporty pants, clean sneakers, T-shirt, bring a water bottle (filtered water is available for refills), your smile!
Please no dresses, loose clothing, no open-toe shoes or boots of any kind.
For our new students’ convenience, we offer fencing gear rentals, included in your monthly rate.
All beginner level memberships have a $20.00 rent-to-buy fee added, as follows:
- One-60-minute class: $145.00+$20.00 rental fee=$165.00
- Two 60-minute classes: $175.00 +$20.00 rental fee=$195.00
- Three 60-minute classes: $215.00+$20.00 rental fee=$235.00
Your rental can be purchased anytime during your first months of fencing ($200.00 value). After ten months, you own the gear.
If you stop fencing before this term you may bring the gear back, and your membership will end. Read here how to return your rental gear.
You must return your rental within ten days from sending the email request to stop your recurring payments, or a $200.00 fee will be charged to your card on file.
End your membership and return your loaned fencing gear
- Email us (email@example.com), with a request to cancel your membership.
- Wash your body items only (no mask or glove), dry them thoroughly, and bring them in a bag with a name label and the date of the return.
All unwashed items are subject to a $20.00 fee.
We are not responsible for the unpacked items left around, with no name/date.
Here is a list with EQUIPMENT PRICE LIST, as of October 2021, as well as our recommendations based on your fencing level/class:
Musketeers/Youth Learn to Fence/Adult Learn to Fence
– No personal equipment is necessary.
– If you are serious about fencing or take lessons, a weapon, mask, & glove is strongly recommended.
– Long pants and sneakers must be worn in class.
10 mins: Warm-up Games
5 mins: Structured Run/Active Stretching
10 mins: Footwork
10 mins: Suit Up
25 mins: Drills/Fencing
Here are some live streaming class examples, via our YouTube channel.