June 2020 Class Scheduleadmin
- Zoom classes will continue on Mondays and Fridays, as before.
- Wednesday Zoom is canceled at the time being, and replaced with open bouting in the club.
- We will continue to run some Zoom classes for a period of time after re-opening, to decrease the number of fencers in the club, or for those who don’t feel comfortable enough to attend in person.
(USA Fencing has given permission for clubs to continue online classes until at least July.)
- All sessions will be shorter and with a reduced number of students, in blocks of 30 minutes to one hour, but more often during the week than usual.
- Students will be assigned to a specific group, which will be emailed ahead, alongside with the group class times.
Parents, please drop off your kids in the parking lot, and pick them up at the end of their program.*This schedule is subject to change.
Please read here our Club Reopening Regulations and take note that all not abiding by this are subject to suspension and even expulsion.
Help us keep our fencing community safe and healthy!