Olympia Fencing Center is New England’s most popular Epee fencing center, featuring over 6500 SF, state of the art equipment and 15 electrical/custom made for shock absorption fencing strips.
Located 15 minutes away from Boston, in the beautiful Fresh Pond of Cambridge, Olympia is home of over 200 members, ages 6 to 60 and over.
Cambridge, MA, 02138
Lead by former Romanian National Champion, Daniel Hondor, Olympia’s founder and director , we have set our dreams high: we want to be a leading force in the regional, national and international fencing.
Others follow in their steps – continuing our hard training and dedication to fencing, recruiting talents every day, Olympia strives to be the home of the future Olympic Champion.
Change your life, be unique, dare to become better – start fencing!
We welcome fencers of all ages and skill level, our bi weekly Open Fencing program offers everyone the opportunity to fence Olympia’s best fencers as well as visitors from other fencing clubs around the country or the world, during over three hours of fencing, for only $15.00 floor fee.
If you are like the thousands who fell in love with this sport, your fencing club will become your second home. At Olympia, we take that responsibility seriously. Our fencers are competitors – and best friends. There are no age barriers, skill barriers, or shyness.
USFA Points standing, as of January, 2015:
- Cristina Gordet, 1st, Vet50 Women’s Epee, captain of the National Team.
- Natalia Stavisky, tied for 1st, with club mate Cristina, Vet50 Women’s Epee.
- Spencer Vermeule, 2nd, Men’s Epee Y10.
- George Scott, 5th, Vet. Men’s Epee.
- Natalia Stavisky, 6th, Vet. Women’s Epee and alternate, vets National Team.
- George Scott, 17th, Vet.50, Men’s Epee (best NE Division).
- Robert Hondor, 12th, Men’s Epee Y14 (best NE Division).
- Alejandra Trumble, 15th, Jun.Women’s Epee.
- Angelica Brisk, 12th, Vet.40 Women’s Epee.