Located 15 minutes away from Boston, in the beautiful Fresh Pond of Cambridge, Olympia is home of over 200 members, ages 6 to 60 and over.
Led by former Romanian National Champion, Daniel Hondor, Olympia’s founder and director and assisted by the Bulgarian Olympic, Iliya Mechkov, our club strives to offer the best fencing training, with the goal to being a leading force in the regional, national and international fencing.
We welcome fencers of all ages and skill level, our bi weekly Open Fencing program offers everyone the opportunity to fence Olympia’s best fencers as well as visitors from other fencing clubs around the country or the world, during over three hours of fencing, for only $15.00 floor fee.
If you are like the thousands who fell in love with this sport, your fencing club will become your second home. At Olympia, we take that responsibility seriously. Our fencers are competitors – and best friends. There are no age barriers, skill barriers, or shyness.
FREE Fencing Class!
Olympia Fencing Center is continuously recruiting new talents.
Appointments required – email or call us today, to learn more and reserve your spot: firstname.lastname@example.org
(617) 945 9448
Some of our best results are:
- 7th place, 2015 Helsinki Cadet World Cup.
- 2013/2014 National Champion, Vet.50 Women’s Epee.
- 2013 Bronze Medalist, World Fencing Championship, Vet.50 WE, Bulgaria.
- Numerous national titles and medals.
USFA Points standing, as of January, 2015:
- Cristina Gordet, 1st, Vet50 Women’s Epee, captain of the National Team.
- Natalia Stavisky, tied for 1st, with club mate Cristina, Vet50 Women’s Epee.
- Spencer Vermeule, 2nd, Men’s Epee Y10.
- George Scott, 5th, Vet. Men’s Epee.
- Natalia Stavisky, 6th, Vet. Women’s Epee and alternate, National Team.
- Robert Hondor, 12th, Men’s Epee Y14 (best NE Division).
- Angelica Brisk, 12th, Vet.40 Women’s Epee.
- Alejandra Trumble, 15th, Jun.Women’s Epee.
- George Scott, 17th, Vet.50, Men’s Epee (best NE Division).