Step up your training and get ready for the new season!
Speed and strength building, goal setting, mental and tactical preparation.
Indoors and outdoor exercises, our camp combines serious training with camaraderie and fun.
Épée Advanced Camp
This is an invitational camp, geared towards the competitive fencers with over three years of fencing experience. Pre-registration needs approval.
Coaches Daniel Hondor, Founder and Director of Olympia Fencing Center, and Julian Rueda Espinosa, former head coach of the Colombian Épée Team.
Coach Julian Rueda Espinosa
Time: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Price: $600.00 for the week or $150.00/day
Minimum of three days required.
Registration is open on askfred.net.
Non-members of our club are invited to enjoy the same rate as our students!
Here are some measures we’re taking this year, in order to keep everyone safe and healthy:
1. Rotate between the students from indoors to outdoors.
In the past, we used to do our warm-up to Fresh Pond and Danehy Field, and the students loved it. Trails for running, hills for drills, open-air, and shade when you need it. We’ll provide plenty of cold water and sunscreen.
2. Lunch will take place outside too, either at the filed, either at the Fresh Pond, depending on where the students are closer at that time. Social distancing while eating will be mandatory and enforced.
3. Please bring a towel for sitting, extra masks to be changed as needed, and small, pocket personal sanitizers, to be used often.
Baseball hats are highly recommended, and your own sunscreen, which can be packed up in a backpack, alongside your lunch and snacks.
4. The rides to the park will be provided by the club, in small groups, by car.
Face masks are mandatory during the ride, no chatting.
Handwash/sanitize before and after the ride.
5. Shoes will be sanitized upon returning to the club.
Please bring your own lunch, individually packed and ready to serve; no sharing permitted.
Iggy’s Bakery store is a short walk from the club, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s and Bon Me are also within walking distance.
Non-club members are invited to enjoy the same rate as our students!